As the operators of the website www.artfuleater.com (“Website”), Artful Holdings Limited ("We", “Us”) is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This Privacy and Cookies Policy (“Policy”) (together with our Terms and Conditions and any other documents referred to therein) sets out the basis on which the personal data collected from you, or that you provide to Us will be processed by Us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how We will treat it.
For the purpose of the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”, from the GDPR implementation date) or, until the GDPR implementation date, the Data Protection Act 1998 (together “Data Protection Laws”), the Data Controller is Artful Holdings Limited, registered in England and Wales with company registration number 09552492 and having its registered office at 9 Mansfield Street, London, W1G 9NY.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following information from you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on the Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to receive e-mail updates from us through the Website, subscribing to our service, or requesting further information or services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with the Website.
- Specifically, personal details such as name and email address or any information input by when using the Website.
- If you contact Us, We may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that We use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of your visits to the Website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, and the resources that you access.
RETENTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We take appropriate measures to ensure that any personal data are kept secure and are kept for the duration of your use of our service.
If your personal details change you may update them by accessing the relevant page of the Website, or by contacting us using the contact details below. If you have any questions about how We use data collected which relates to you, please contact Us by sending a request by email to the contact details below.
We will endeavour to update your personal data within seven (7) working days of any new or updated personal data being provided to Us, in order to ensure that the personal data We hold about you is as accurate and up to date as possible.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although We will do our best to protect your personal data, We cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Website, any transmission is at your own risk. Once We have received your information, We will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
USES MADE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To provide you with our services.
- To ensure that content on the Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for the device(s) you use to access and view the Website;
- To provide you with information and articles that you request from Us or which We feel may interest you.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and Us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
For such uses We will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail) if you have consented to such communication when We collect your data.
If you do not want Us to use your data in this way, please either (i) tick the relevant box situated on the form on which We collect your data (for example, the registration form); or (ii) inform Us at any time by contacting Us at the contact details set out below.
If you do not wish to receive communications from Us, please contact us at email@example.com or select the opt-out option in our emails.
Other than as set out below, and save insofar as is necessary in order for Us to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and Us, We will not share your data with third parties unless We have procured your express consent to do so.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006 (where applicable).
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- in the event that We sell or buy any business or assets, in which case We may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets; or
- if We or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by Us about our customers will be one of the transferred assets; or
- if We are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our Website Terms and Conditions and other agreements; or
- to protect the rights, property, or safety of Us, the Website, our users and any third party We interact with the to provide the Website.
IP ADDRESSES AND COOKIES
We may collect information about your mobile phone, computer or other device from which you access the Website including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for systems administration and to report aggregate information to third parties affliates. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual. We may, however, use such information in conjunction with the data We have about you in order to track your usage of our services.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The data that We collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area ("EEA"). It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for Us or for one of our partners. Such staff maybe engaged in, among other things, the provision of support services. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with this Policy.
All information you provide to Us is stored on our secure servers. Where We have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
You have the right to ask Us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if We intend to use your data for such purposes or if We intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking/ticking certain tick boxes We use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting Us using our contact details set out below.
You also have the right to ask Us to permanently delete all information held about you at any time by contacting Us using the contact details below. We will endeavour to satisfy your request within a reasonable timeframe following receipt of such request from you.
The Data Protection Laws give you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Data Protection Laws. Any access request may be subject to a £10 fee to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information We hold about you.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that We store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive.
The cookies We use include:
- “Analytical” cookies. They allow Us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around the Website when they are using it. This helps Us to improve the way our Website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- “Functionality” cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our Website. This enables Us to personalise our content for you and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
You can find more information about the individual cookies We use and the purposes for which We use them in the table below:
|Google Analytics||_ga||This helps us count how many people visit artfuleater.com by tracking if you’ve visited before||2 years|
|Google Analytics||_gid||This helps us count how many people visit artfuleater.com by tracking if you’ve visited before||24 hours|
All questions, comments and requests regarding this Privacy and Cookies Policy should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org write to Us at the address detailed on the Website.